Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Bestest is Home Bound!


This is one of my Bestest Friends (Christiana Nye). She has been living with her boyfriend Seth and his family in Australia for a year now. Today I get to go to the airport with her family and pick them up! I am so excited to see her again. This year has been very very hard to not have my Bestest by my side. We have a lot of catching up to do and will hopefully have fun pictures to blog with!
On another note, Christiana's Mom, Diane...(my mom's best friend) has been diagnosed with breast cancer, once again, and is going to be having surgery soon. I just want everyone to pray for Diane and the whole Nye family! I love them as my own family and hope they all stay strong through this tough time. Keep them in your thoughts & Prayers!

No comments: