Thursday, November 20, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter


My MoM & i ~ I thought I would put this picture up to show how much we look alike. (48 & 24) Pamela Sue & Melynda Sue. I am glad I have the best mom in the world and that she had me & my brothers and sister. I not only look like her, but am begining to notice I might act like her sometimes too! She is such a wonderful Mom! Her & my Dad will be married 30 years on November 25th and I am so glad they fell in Love and made such an awesome family! Even though my Dad isn't here on earth, I think we should still celebrate That LOVE and their marraige and what their love created! I believe LOVE last forever and so do families!

1 comment:

the said...

2 beauties :)

You are very lucky to have such awesome loving parents that created such wonderful kids!