Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Dad ---> My HERO


Here is Caleb & Connor with "Pa"...They loved to wrestle around on the floor or ride him like a donkey. I miss him soooo MuCH! He was the Best Dad in the World. Never mad angry or grouchy. Always smiling, happy and saying how beautiful I was. Every day, didn't matter what I was wearing or how my hair looked he'd always say, You are a pretty Girl ~ or you sure are Beautiful!
He would always want to be where his family, kids & grandkids were. Playing with them around the house and would always say, "Man, look @ us...Aren't we Blessed?" And make you look and agree with him. He is so So Awesome! And will always Be my HERO!

1 comment:

the said...

Your Dad was truley unique and very special . Even though he isnt here with us on earth, I know is still calling you beautiful, physically and within. You all are an amazing family and there are so many people who love all of you. For that, you are blessed. Im know it may not seem like it right now, but not many families do not have the strong bond that you guys have . You will make it through this sad time, because that is how your Dad would want it.Your Dad is a Hero to all because of so many qualities he had.Because of him & your Mom, they brought 4 wonderful kids into this world - I dont know if I have ever met a more amazing family!
We are forever keeping you in our prayers, God will give you strength !
Love Stephanie