Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby Blues!



This is my Little (15 year old)/BIG brother....Taylor Jay. Thought I would add him to my blog and show off his Cute lil Smile. (I say cute alot, just if you haven't noticed.) Taylor has a Big Heart and Fun personality! I like to give him facials and wax his eyebrows when he lets me. And that isn't very often anymore. Tear. haha But it makes his big blue eyes pop out way more, and I think because of my help doing that, he was able to get a really Wonderful GIRLFRIEND! Your welcome Big T!

1 comment:

Auntie Joy said...

Dear Mindy,
I just found your blog this morning.. I have no words to convey how very sad I am for you and your wonderful loving family. I am so sorry about your dad, please email or call me if EVER I can do anything for you. I am thinking of you.
Love, Joy