Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gran Torino...a must see!

Gran Torino Pictures, Images and Photos

We (mom, my brother, cousin, sister and her husband and me and mine) squished into Mom's big pickup and went to the Movies! This doesn't happen alot so it was pretty much a big deal. We heard Gran Torino was a good flick so we were pretty excited. It was really a GREAT movie! I wont write much because I don't want to ruin the movie for you all, but I will leave you with one thing that I learned.

True Friendship Pictures, Images and Photos

Clint Eastwood Pictures, Images and Photos








1 comment:

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Jug and I really enjoyed it. He thought it was his best story movie ever. The movie reminded me of my students and our gang problems here. Their was so many similarities. See you soon!