Tuesday, July 15, 2008

5 weeks Away!

Louis & I went to the Court House yesterday and recieved our marriage license. We had fun. The lady that helped us was really nice. She had crossed out the price and wrote down to order 3 instead of one. She looked up @ Louis and said, "I saw you were in the service, thank you for protecting our country." I thought that was nice of her. Then she had to help Louis with a question; He said what race do I put down? ...Because I'm kind of a mutt, he says with a smile! She said laughing, "well, that you certainly are not....But if you were that would be one darn good looking mutt." "I'm serious!" she said, looking @ me.... "It was one really good combination don't ya think?" She made Louis's day and both of us blush. I thought it was pretty cute. Louis IS VerY Good Looking & I am Looking forward to being his wife!
Then when we got home, My mom had made dinner. The 3 of us were sitting in the living room. I said, "oh yeah, were supposed to celebrate because we got the Marriage License today!" So we all raised our garlic bread and toasted, "CHEERS!"

4 comments:

My Grandkids ROCK said...

Mindy you are one wierd girl. But Louis is one lucky gut. Mom:)

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

I can't believe its already here. Comgratualtions! I heard you had an interesting time with Cody, Casey, and Louis the other night. Cody what am I going to do with him! Continue to love him. Thanks for watching over him.
Love Teresa

NanaBanana said...

Can hardly wait to be there on your day Rudy. Oregon is so beautiful in August. Love you.

Tropicana Rose said...

Mindy as I was reading this blog something about it reminded me of your sisters wedding when you stood up and told the story of how Stacy made you guys drive by the Hollenbecks house and she announced to your family that someday she was going to marry Ryan. The story in itself was adorable but it was the little qiver in your voice and the tears rolling down your cheeks that brought tears to everyone. I have told that story to a ton of people it was just such a loving moment I think between sisters....I hope that my girls share that love and sentiment for eachother. Tears still come to my eyes just thinking about it. I am kinda of a wimp I guess.

Goodluck to you and Louis!!

Jamie