Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wedding in 15 weeks!!!

wedding

The Wedding Date is August 23rd 2008 - Plans are going well. My mom has quite a few really fun & extremely talented friends in the decor' buisness! They all have similar taste and I LOVE all their idea's!! Our wedding site is going to be @ an old Grange Hall (Union Hill) right by our house. So it has a country feel to it, but we're gonna decorate like nobodies business. :) To make it our own look & Oh So Cute! I can't wait! I have "My Dress" and the Bridesmaids dresses and shoes! But my Mom and I need a trip together to find her dress. And SHOEs & accessories for BOTH of US! That'll be a fun trip. I can already tell! Those are my favorite things. Well, And Purses! But who needs a purse on your wedding day!?

If you have any idea's or thoughts for the wedding, send them our way!
ShearBlissCO@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of Course you need a purse on your wedding day =D thats makes a nice excuse anyways! we def should've taken pictures of the wands before the party they were the cutest...oh well i guess we'll have to make more!
~Brandie

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Have you decided on a honeymoon place yet?
Love Teresa

Katy said...

How exciting!!! My birthday is on the 24th of August! :) (not that it matters...LOL) I wish you both the best in your new marriage!!! :)