Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moving Salon's!

I've worked @ Evolve Salon in South Salem doing HAIR/NAILS/FACIAL WAXING for about 2 1/2 years. I LOVE the girls I've worked with (Melanie, Shantra & Margaret) I will miss being silly with them everyday!

I am changing Salon's as of JUNE 1st. PLEASE take note of my NEW information:
I will be working @:

Act 1 Hair Design
561 N. 1st Street
Stayton OR 97383

The Cute Lil' Yellow house in the Library parking lot.

Salon #: 503-769-1818
My Cell #: 503-580-9270

E-mail : ShearBlissCo@hotmail.com

There is going to be 6 stylists including me. They are a very fun group as well and I am excited to start something new! The Salon is very classy! Come see me in JUNE!!!!

1 comment:

Teresa Is Awesome! said...

Good luck with your new salon. I know you will be successful.
Love Teresa